The most current draft of a document may be accessed in the Development Library: by clicking on the respective document title and downloading the Word version of the document. To access older versions of a document, select the “i” icon under “OS Info” and scroll down to “Historical Archives” section near the bottom of the page to view the previous versions.
Articles in this section
- Adding Desktop Icon for TxConnect
- Can I use multiple Order Set templates in my organization?
- Did you know?
- How can I view previous versions of a document?
- How do I attach an Associated Document or Guidance Document to my library?
- How do I get a Word version of my Order Set?
- How do I link an Order Set to another Order Set?
- How do I reset my password for TxConnect?
- How do I upload a draft Order Set to the TxConnect Development library?
- List of Department/Health Systems