Your Development Library can be accessed by clicking the link under the Client Order Sets menu. Your Development Library is a space that the Order Set Committee can use to develop new sets that have been created but are not yet ready to post, as they require editing and approval for clinical use. The Development Library resembles your Production library with the exception that it is only viewable to your institution and not to the entire Network. There are also discussion forums for your entire team to view and provide their feedback.
Users with the correct permissions have full control over uploading, downloading and editing new and modified order sets in the Development
- Click + New Order Set in the Command Area. The Order Set Editor page will open.
- Fill in the Title field. This creates the entry in TxConnect for the Order Set, even if not all the information is available right away.
- Click Save Order Set. After creating the Order Set you will be returned to the Order Set Editor page, and there will be a green notification in the upper right corner of the screen indicating that the Order Set was saved successfully.
- The Upload Documents link will now appear in the Command Area. Note: It is not possible to upload an Order Set until the Order Set entry has been saved in the database. A placeholder is required in order to add a document (see C, above).
- Click on the Upload Documents link to open the upload module.
- Select the Choose File button to browse your computer for the order set. Word and PDFs are recommended. Click on the Upload Selected Document button to upload the file