A final approved document is one that has been reviewed thoroughly by your organization's approval and multi-disciplinary bodies. Template, footer, signature sections, barcodes, version codes and ordering numbers should be confirmed prior approval to upload into EntryPoint Production. The team will complete a QA review for medications, IVs and spelling and will contact the lead with any questions or concerns.
Articles in this section
- What happens after the Order Set is printed?
- What if a prescriber wants to make additional orders at the time of completing an Order Set?
- How are Order Sets created?
- What if I don't agree with an order line in the Order Set?
- What happens when I retire or remove an Order Set?
- What is considered a final approved document?
- When should I submit a new ticket?
- What is an Associated Document?
- How are Clinical Protocols used in EntryPoint?
- What is a Medical Directive?