An Order Set (OS) is a medical checklist that is used by clinicians to drive quality/safe management and care of patients; contains best-practice interventions and most reliable empirical evidence for a particular patient, condition, and population. Order Sets are clearly formatted and organized in a standardized structure for clinician familiarity and result in reduced errors and improved patient safety.
Articles in this section
- Order Set Request Form
- What happens after the Order Set is printed?
- What if a prescriber wants to make additional orders at the time of completing an Order Set?
- How are Order Sets created?
- What if I don't agree with an order line in the Order Set?
- What happens when I retire or remove an Order Set?
- What is considered a final approved document?
- When should I submit a new ticket?
- What is an Associated Document?
- How are Clinical Protocols used in EntryPoint?