The Development Library can be accessed by clicking the link under the Client Order Sets menu. The Development Library is a space that Order Set Committees can use to develop new sets that have been created but are not yet ready to post, as they require editing and approval for clinical use. The Development Library resembles your Production library with the exception that it is only viewable to your institution and not to the entire network. Users with the appropriate permissions will have full control over uploading, downloading and editing new and modified sets, and linking associated documents with Order Sets in the Development Library.
Articles in this section
- Adding Desktop Icon for TxConnect
- Can I use multiple Order Set templates in my organization?
- Did you know?
- How can I view previous versions of a document?
- How do I attach an Associated Document or Guidance Document to my library?
- How do I get a Word version of my Order Set?
- How do I link an Order Set to another Order Set?
- How do I reset my password for TxConnect?
- How do I upload a draft Order Set to the TxConnect Development library?
- List of Department/Health Systems