New associated documents are created in the main Associated Documents Library page.
- Near the top of the page immediately above the list of existing associated documents is a button “+Associated Document”. Click to begin the process of creating a new associated document.
- The Associated Document Property editor page will appear:
- Enter a title for the document. This is the title that will appear throughout the website in all libraries and anywhere else the associated document is displayed.
- More information on approval statuses will be provided in (See C below).
- Click Browse and select the file you wish to upload from your computer to the Associated Document Library.
- Click the Save Associated Document button. The page will refresh and you can proceed with linking the associated document to any order sets necessary.
Note: You must first upload a file for the associated document before you can link it to any order sets. As a result, the first time you come to the Associated Document Property editor page for a new associated document, the list of available order sets will not display any order sets.