1. Click Visits.
2. On the specified date and time, locate and click your visit request. If your provider is already in the chat, it will have a status of In Progress.
3. A disclaimer page will display. Click the checkbox, then click Continue.
4. On the Assessment page, select the reason for your Virtual Visit from the dropdown.
Depending on the option you select, the next steps will differ.
- If you select New health issues or symptoms, you will be asked to select a symptom or cause from a drop down. You will also be asked to provide a brief description or your symptoms. You may also add an attachment, such as a photo (JPG or PNG) or a PDF.
- If you select a Discussion about existing chronic conditions, Follow up to a previous appointment, Medication & Prescriptions, Follow-up diagnostic test results, or Other, then you will be asked to provide a brief description. You may also add an attachment, such as a photo (JPG or PNG) or a PDF.
When complete, click Continue.
5. On the Communication page, select which method of communication you prefer for your Virtual Visit. These options include:
- Video call
- Audio call
- Messaging chat
When ready, click Continue.
6. A summary screen will display all the details of your request. Review. When complete, click Submit Virtual Visit Request.
Note: If you need to go back and change any details before submitting, click Back.
7. A final confirmation screen will display notifying you that your Virtual Visit has been sent and that your provider will review your request within 2 business days. From here, you can you can review your existing appointments by clicking See Visits.
Once a provider begins reviewing your request, you will receive an email letting you know the status of your visit.