Note: We recommend using Google Chrome for an optimal VirtualCare experience. Internet Explorer does not support audio or video and will affect the usage of the audio and video chat features.
1. Click Appointments.
2. Locate the Virtual Visit you’d like to start. Click the patient
The appointment details will display.
3. Click Accept. The Virtual Visit will begin.
Once the patient accepts, the Virtual Visit will begin and the following will display:
4. Click the video icon. The video chat window will display your patient.
5. Discuss with your patient. You can discuss via your webcam, or you can use the chat feature. Type a message and press Enter to send. You can also click the arrow icon to send your messages
You can also add images or attachments. To upload an attachment, click the Attachments tab in the chat and then click the paperclip icon.
Any links shared in the chat will be saved to the Links tab.
6. If necessary, add Visit Notes. The content in this field is not visible to your patient.
This is only for your reference. When you have completed your notes, click Submit note.
The note will display with a timestamp that includes the date and time the note was
submitted, and who the note was submitted by.
7. Under For the patient, enter details under Appointment summary/ plan. Include any
notes they might need to know regarding their appointment. When complete,
click Submit to Patient. Once you do, your patient will be able to review the details.
8. To add a prescription, click Start a Form and follow the process.
9. To add a laboratory request, click Start a Form and follow the process.
10. To request diagnostic imaging, click Start a Form and follow the process
11. When complete, click Save. The appointment details entered will be saved.
12. When the appointment is complete, click End visit.
A confirmation screen will display. Click Yes, end Visit
The appointment status will change to Complete
13. Once the appointment has been completed, Under Billing Codes, add the
Primary reason for virtual visit, Virtual visit billing code, and Diagnosis outcome
14. When complete, click Submit billing.
Note: The Submit billing button will only enable once the three Billing Codes options have been selected and the appointment has been Completed.