Note: We recommend using Google Chrome for an optimal VirtualCare experience. Internet Explorer does not support audio or video and will affect the usage of the audio and video chat features.
1. Click Visits.
2. Locate the Virtual Visit you’d like to start. Click the patient's name or anywhere in their section.
The visit details will display.
3. Click Accept. The Virtual Visit will begin.
Once the patient accepts, the Virtual Visit will begin and the following will display:
4. Click the video icon. Your webcam will enable and the video chat window will display your patient.
5. Discuss with your patient. You can discuss via your webcam, or you can use the chat feature. To send a message, use the textbox and press Enter to send. You can also click the arrow icon to send your messages.
You can also add images or attachments. To upload an attachment, click the Attachments tab in the chat and then click the paperclip icon.
Any links shared in the chat will be saved to the Links tab.
Note: You can mute the audio by clicking the microphone icon.
Note: You can close the video window by clicking the video icon.
Note: You can click the expand button to make the video chat full-screen.
6. If necessary, add Visit Notes. The content in this field is not visible to your patient. This is only for your reference. When you have completed your notes, click Submit note.
The note will display with a timestamp that includes the date and time the note was submitted, and who the note was submitted by.
7. Under For the patient, enter details under Appointment summary/ plan. Include any notes they might need to know regarding their appointment. When complete, click Submit to Patient. Once you do, your patient will be able to review the details.
8. To add a prescription, click Start a Form > Prescription and follow the process.
9. To add a laboratory request, click Start a Form > Laboratory and follow the process.
10. To request diagnostic imaging, click Start a Form > Diagnostic Imaging and follow the process.
11. When complete, click Save. The visit details entered will be saved.
12. When the visit is complete, click End visit.
13. A confirmation screen will display. Click Yes, end Visit.
The visit status will change to Complete.
14. Once the visit has been completed, under Billing Codes, add the billing code details.
15. When complete, click Submit billing.
Note: The Submit billing button will only enable once the three Billing Codes options have been selected and the appointment has been Completed.