Your provider has the ability to send you a VirtualCare invitation to your email. The invitation will guide you through the steps to register.
1. Check your email. There will be a Your clinic has invited you to join VirtualCare email from VirtualCare, sent on behalf of your provider.
2. Click Create your account.
3. You’ll be directed to VirtualCare in your internet browser. Our welcome screen will display with your name. Enter your birthday in the Month, Day, and Year fields. These fields are important for verifying your identity, as we’ll be checking this information against your provider’s records. When complete, click Next.
4. On the next page, enter the last 3 digits of your health card number. Again, this field will be verify your account against your provider's records. When complete, click Next.
5. On the password set up page, enter in a password you'd like to use. When complete, click Next.
6. On the address page, enter your address as it appears on your provider’s files. When complete, click Next.
7. Click the checkboxes agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of use and terms in the Patient Consent Form. If you'd like, you can click Terms and Conditions and Patient Consent Form to review. When complete, click Next.
8. A confirmation screen will display including the information you've included up to this point. Review when complete, click Complete registration.
9. A final screen will display, letting you know registration is complete. To start using VirtualCare, click Go to Appointments.
You will be directed to the main VirtualCare page. Once logged in, you will be able to request a Virtual Visit and review your health profile.