Please go the following website address to confirm whether or not the camera you have connected to your PC can be used in a browser or not
If you visit this site first time ,your browser will ask you to allow this site access to your webcam.
* On a PC this question should be near the address bar at the top of your screen.
* On mobile scroll all the way up to see it appear.
After you allow wait a few seconds, and then under the words Test Result you should see what your camera is looking at, plus some numbers on the side that indicate the number of FPS (Frames Per Second) that are recorded.
* If you see yourself and the FPS count, then, hooray – your camera passed the test!
* If you don't see anything after confirming the browser message (if you had one) then your camera failed the test!
If your camera didn't pass the test, follow these steps:
1. If you're using Safari as your web browser you'll need to try with a different browser,
2. Check that the webcam is connected to the USB socket. You should see something pop up on your computer screen, or hear a sound, when you connect the webcam again.
3. Some webcam models have an "ON/OFF" switch - make sure that if yours has one - it is set to "ON".
4. Try downloading the latest drivers for your webcam. Search the box or the camera itself for the name/number of the model, and then search google for "NAME OF MODEL driver". That should take you to a page where you can download and install new drivers.