You can configure VirtualCare to send you email notifications when your provider updates your Virtual Visit requests.
1. Click your name in the top right-hand corner, then click Account Settings.
2. Click the Notifications tab.
3. Beside Notifications, click Change.
Note: By default, notifications will be turned ON. If you would like to shut off all notifications, click the switch to OFF.
4. Under Virtual Visit changes, click the checkbox beside the notifications you’d like to receive updates for. These include appointment status changes that are triggered by your provider. They include In Review, Declined, Booked, Rescheduled, Cancelled, or Completed.
Note: By default, you will receive a notification when your provider has sent you a message when you’re offline. If you would like to shut off these notifications, click the switch OFF.
5. When complete, click Save changes.
6. Click Close to close the Notifications screen.