In addition to incoming requests for Virtual Visits, you are also able to send an appointment request to your patients.
1. Click Patients
2. In the list, locate the patient you’d like to send a Virtual Visit request to.
3. Beside their provider, click the calendar icon.
4. The Virtual Visit Request screen will display. In the drop-down, select the Reason for visit from one of the options.
5. You may be asked to provide more details in the Description box. If needed, add any relevant photos or attachments.
6. Click Continue.
7. In the Choose provider for this visit dropdown, select a provider for the request. You can select yourself, or another available MRP.
8. Select a method for communication.
Then, select an option from the How would you like to schedule this visit? list. You can select from the following:
- No date or time
- Set a date and time later
- Set a date and time now
Click Set a date and time now to set a date. The Date/ Time field will display.
Click the Date/ Time field. A calendar will display. Select a day, then an available time. The date and time will display in the field.
Note: The date and time can be changed at a later date, so it is not mandatory during this process.
9. When complete, click Continue. A summary page will display with all the details you entered. To go back and modify the information, click Back. When ready to submit, click Submit Virtual Visit Request.
Your virtual visit request will be sent and your patient will receive an email notifying them of the request details.