Two things to note:
1. Deleting a patient from VirtualCare cannot be undone! Ensure you're absolutely sure you want to delete your patient.
2. Dependents are tied to their patients. If you delete a patient with dependents, then the dependents will also be removed from VirtualCare.
1. Click Patients. The Patient list will display.
2. Locate the patient you'd like to delete and click the checkbox next to their name. The patient's name will highlight in green.
Note: You can select as many patients as you like at once.
3. At the top of the screen, click Delete 1 patient.
4. The Delete Patient(s) window will display. To confirm, type DELETE in all caps in the field.
Note: This action cannot be undone.
5. When complete, click Yes, Delete.
Once they've been deleted, the button will display 1 deleted, confirming that the patient has been successfully deleted. The patient will also no longer display in the list.