In addition to managing incoming virtual visit requests from your patients or clients, you also have the ability to request and schedule appointments directly with your patients
1. Click Patients
2. In the Patients list, locate the patient you’d like to send a Virtual Visit request to. You can filter the list by their name, health card number, verification status, or provider.
3. Beside their provider’s name, click the calendar icon.
4. The Virtual Visit Request screen will display. In the drop-down, select a Reason for visit from one of the options provided.
5. Depending on the option you selected, you may be asked to provide more details in the Description field in order to proceed. Enter any necessary details. You can also add any relevant photos or attachments, if needed.
6. Click Continue.
7. In the Choose provider for this visit dropdown, select a provider for the request.
8. Select a method for communication: Either Video call, Audio call, or Messaging chat.
Note: This option can be changed at any time before or during your appointment.
9. Select an option from the How would you like to schedule this visit? list. You can select from the following:
- No date or time
- Set a date and time later
- Set a date and time now
10. To set a date and time, click Set a date and time now. The Date/ Time field will display:
11. Click the Date/ Time field. A calendar will display. Select a day, then an available time. The date and time will display in the field below.
Note: The date and time can be changed at a later date, and does not need to set during this process.
12..When complete, click Continue. A summary page will display with all the details you have entered. To go back and modify the information, click Back. When ready to submit, click Submit Virtual Visit Request.
Your appointment request will display in your Visits list. Your patient or client will also be sent an appointment request email where they will be able to confirm or propose a new date.