You can configure VirtualCare to send you email notifications when patients or providers update their visit requests.
1. In the top right-hand corner, click your name, then select Account Settings.
2. Click the Notifications tab.
3. Beside Notifications, click Change.
Note: By default, notifications will be turned ON. If you would like to shut off all notifications, click the switch to OFF.
4. Under Virtual Visit changes, click the checkbox beside the notifications you’d like to receive updates for. These include appointment status changes that are triggered by your patient. They include In review by patient, Declined by patient, Accepted by patient, or Completed by patient.
Note: By default, you will receive a notification when your patient has sent you a message when you’re offline. If you would like to shut off these notifications, click the switch OFF.
5. When complete, click Save changes.
6. Click Close to close the Notifications screen.