You can set an out of office for your provider so that your patients can know when they will be unavailable for a Virtual Visit.
1. Click Provider Availability.
2. If you manage more than one provider, on the left-hand side, select the provider you’d like to
set an out of office for.
3. Under Out of Office, click Change.
4. Enter the Start date and the End date of the temporary out of office. You can also enter an
Away Message that your patients will see if they try to book a Virtual Visit on the specified
Note: The Away Message section has a maximum of 250 characters, so try and be brief.
Note: When a Start Date and an End Date have been set, you can click Clear dates to remove them and start over.
5. When complete, click Set out of office. The selected dates will display.
Note: To remove an out of office, click Change then Clear Dates. Then click Close. The dates will be removed.