You can sign up for VirtualCare by requesting an invite on our main login page.
2. Click Sign Up.
3. Enter your First Name, Last Name, and Email.
4. When complete, click Request an invite. The Invitation sent screen will display.
5. Check your email. There will be a Sign Up for your account! email. Click Register for VirtualCare.
6. You will be directed to VirtualCare. On the first screen, enter your health card number. When complete, click Next.
7. On the next screen, enter your birthday. When complete, click Next.
8. On the next screen, select your biological sex from the drop-down. When complete, click Next.
9. On the next screen, select your provider from the drop-down. When complete, click Next.
10. Then, set your password. When complete, click Next.
Note: Your password must include the following:
- At least 8 characters long.
- At least 1 uppercase character.
- At least 1 lowercase character.
- At least 1 numeric character or symbol.
11. Enter your home address as they appear on your doctor’s records. When complete, click Next.
12. Click the Terms and Conditions and Patient Consent Form checkboxes. When complete, click Next.
Note: You can click Terms and Conditions or Patient Consent Form to review these documents.
13. Finally, a summary of all the steps will display. Review. When complete, click Complete registration.
An email will be sent to your provider. They will verify your submitted information and send you an email to confirm your VirtualCare account.
Once accepted, you will receive an email letting you know your registration request has been accepted. Click Log in to VirtualCare to start using VirtualCare.