Note: We recommend using Google Chrome for an optimal VirtualCare experience. Internet Explorer does not support audio or video and will affect the usage of the audio and video chat features.
When your provider has accepted your Virtual Visit request, you will receive an email letting you know that the appointment has been accepted.
1. Click Visits.
2. Locate and click your appointment.
3. If your provider is already in the chat, it will have a status of In Progress.
4. The Virtual Visit will then begin. Click the video icon. The video chat window will display your provider
5. Discuss with your provider. You can discuss via your webcam, or you can use the chat feature. Type a message and press Enter to send. You can also click the arrow icon to send your messages.
6. You can also add images or attachments. To upload an attachment, click the Attachments tab in the chat and then click the paperclip icon.
When the appointment is complete, your provider will end the Virtual Visit. The video chat window will close and you will be returned to your appointment details. Your appointment will now have a status of Complete and will be moved to the Archived tab.