1. Click Visits.
2. Click Request a Virtual Visit.
3. A disclaimer page will display. Click the two checkboxes, then Continue.
4. On the Choose Patient page, select your dependent from the dropdown.
5. On the Assessment page, select the reason for your dependent’s Virtual Visit from the dropdown.
6. Depending on the option you select, the next steps will differ.
- If you select New health issues or symptoms, you will be asked to select a symptom or cause from a dropdown.
- You will also be asked to provide a brief description or your symptoms. You may also add an attachment, such as a photo (JPG or PNG) or a PDF.
- If you select Discussion about existing chronic conditions, Follow up to a previous appointment, Medication & Prescriptions, Follow-up diagnostic test results, or Other, then you will be asked to provide a brief description. You may also add an attachment, such as a photo (JPG or PNG) or a PDF.
7. When complete, click Continue.
8. On the Communication page, select which method of communication you prefer for your Virtual Visit. These options include Video Call, Audio Call, or Messaging Chat.
Note: Your selection can be changed at a later point in time.
9. When complete, click Submit Virtual Visit Request.
Note: If you need to go back and change any details before submitting, click Back.
A final confirmation screen will display notifying you that your Virtual Visit has been sent and that your provider will review your request within 2 business days. From here, you can either review the submitted details by clicking View Virtual Visit request details, or you can review your existing appointments by clicking Go to Appointments.