1. Click Appointments.
2. Click Request a Virtual Visit.
3. A disclaimer page will display. Click the two checkboxes, then Continue.
4. On Step 1 Choose Patient page, select your dependent.
5. On the Step 2 Assessment page, select the reason for your dependent’s Virtual Visit from
6. Depending on the option you select, the next steps will differ.
- If you select New health issues or symptoms, you will be asked to select a symptom or cause from a drop down.
- You will also be asked to provide a brief description or your symptoms. You may also add an attachment, such as a photo (JPG or PNG) or a PDF.
- If you select Discussion about existing chronic conditions, Follow up to a previous appointment, Medication & Prescriptions, Follow-up diagnostic test results, or Other, then you will be asked to provide a brief description. You may also add an attachment, such as a photo (JPG or PNG) or a PDF.
7. When complete, click Continue.
8. On Step 3 Communication page, select which method of communication you prefer for your Virtual Visit. These options include:
9. When complete, click Submit Virtual Visit Request.
Note: If you need to go back and change any details before submitting, click Back.
A final confirmation screen will display notifying you that your Virtual Visit has been sent and that your provider will review your request within 2 business days. From here, you can either review the submitted details by clicking View Virtual Visit request details, or you can review your existing appointments by clicking Go to Appointments.