In order to begin managing your referrals, you must register for CarePortal. You may register for CarePortal once a provider has booked a referral for you. You will receive an invitation email asking you to register.
- Check your e-mail. There will be an invitation waiting for you from Ocean when the referral appointment is first Open the e-mail.
- Click Register for careportal
- A welcome screen will Click Next.
- To begin, enter the Month, Day, and Year of your When complete, click Next.
5. Enter the last three digits of your health card number. When complete, click Next
6. Enter a password for your CarePortal When complete, click Next.
Note: Your password must follow the below criteria:
- At least 8 characters
- At least 1 uppercase
- At least 1 lowercase
- At least 1 numeric character or
Note: Click Show/ Hide to display what you are typing.
7. Click the Terms and Conditions When complete, click Next.
8. A final confirmation screen will display. When complete, click Complete Registration
9. A success screen will display confirming that you have been successfully
registered. To begin managing referrals, click Go to My Appointments
When your account has been created, you will receive an email confirming you are in the
system. This email will include a Contact us link for troubleshooting, and a Getting started
button which will take you to the CarePortal homepage