There are two ways you can confirm an appointment: Through the confirmation email, or
in the CarePortal application.
1. To confirm through your email, locate and open the confirmation email from
CarePortal. The email will have a list of details including any attachments or notes
the provider may have included.
2. Click Confirm appointment.
A CarePortal window will open confirming the appointment and listing summary details.
1. To confirm through CarePortal, click My Appointments.
2. Under Upcoming, locate the appointment you’d like to confirm.
3. Beside this date and time work for you?, click Yes.
The appointment’s status will update to Accepted, then it will change to Booked.