1. On the main CarePortal login page, click Forgot password?
2. In Email, enter your email so we can sent you a password reset link.
3. Click Get Reset Link. A confirmation screen will display letting you know we’ve
sent an email to the address provided.
4. Check your email. You should have a Reset your password email from CarePortal
waiting for you. Open it and click Reset my password
5. A CarePortal password page will open. Under Password, enter your new
Note: Your password must follow the below criteria :
- At least 8 characters long.
- At least 1 uppercase character.
- At least 1 lowercase character.
- At least 1 numeric character or symbol
6. When complete, click Change password.
7. A screen will display confirming your password has been reset. Click Go back to
Login and enter your new credentials.