If you cannot make your scheduled appointment, you may decline the request.
There are two ways you can decline an appointment: Through the confirmation email, or
in the CarePortal application.
Note: If you cannot make your appointment, please call your clinic directly to reschedule.
1. To decline through your email, locate and open the confirmation email from
CarePortal. The email will have a list of details including any attachments or notes
the provider may have included.
2. Click Decline appointment.
A CarePortal window will open confirming the appointment has been declined. It will
also suggest calling your clinic and rescheduling.
1. To decline through CarePortal, click My Appointments.
2. Under Upcoming, locate the appointment you’d like to decline.
3. Beside Does this date and time work for you?, click No.
4. A confirmation screen will display. Click Yes, decline
The appointment will be moved to the Archived tab.