A person can only access another person’s Care Portal if they have been designated as an authorized individual, such as a substitute decision maker (SDM).
Articles in this section
- Where can I get more information about privacy practices?
- Is Care Portal available in other languages?
- Can I print out information from Care Portal?
- How do I make sure I responsibly use Care Portal account? What security safeguards should I have in place?
- What policies does Think Research have in place to ensure personal health information is protected?
- What is a breach of privacy? How should I report privacy and/or security related incidents?
- Who else can access my Care Portal account?
- To whom may my information be disclosed?
- How will my health information be used?
- What information do we store, use, disclose?