We store the least amount of information required to maintain your Care Portal account and the referral appointments contained in your account. This may include:
- Your contact information
- Your age and date of birth
- Unique identifiers such as user name and password
- Health or medical information that you may enter into your profile
- Your appointment information
- Details about any dependents or a substitute decision-maker should you choose to appoint one
All the data is encrypted to protect the integrity and confidentiality of the information.