EntryPoint can be launched through Google Chrome, as long as it is properly configured. This document will assist you on “How To…” configure Google Chrome on all workstations.
Note: we recommend browsing in Private mode when access Spotlight data
IT Configuration for EntryPoint in Google Chrome
In order to access EntryPoint the user must be in one of the relevant EntryPoint active directory groups and have Google Chrome on each PC. As such your IT Team should conduct the following tasks in Google Chrome to ensure each workstation meets the requirements to access EntryPoint application.
- Launch Google Chrome
- At the top right-hand corner select icon and select “Settings” OR type “chrome://settings/” in the URL
- In the settings scroll down to the bottom of the page and select “Show advanced settings...”
- Scroll down and select "Advanced"
- until you see “System” and select “Open Proxy settings”
- As you can see the Internet Properties dialog box is similar to Internet Explorer.
6. Select the second tab for “Security” options
7. Select “Trusted sites” and then “sites”
8. Once the trusted sites dialog box appears, then add the following sites to the zone and Save changes