Account setup: Resetting your password
To ensure a secure VirtualCare experience, you must set up your account with your own password. Once your VirtualCare account(s) are ready, please follow the steps below to log in to your account and begin registering your patients. Any member of your team who has been assigned a VirtualCare account must complete this process to ensure their account is secure.
1. Go to your VirtualCare homepage.
2. Click Forgot Password.
3. Enter your email and click Get Reset Link.
4. Check your email. A password reset link will arrive in your inbox within a minute.
5. Open the email and click the Reset my password link.
6. You will be taken back into VirtualCare and asked to create your new password.
Once this has been completed, you will be able to login with your email address and newly updated password. You will also receive an email letting you know your password change has been confirmed.