Clinical users: How to edit a dependent’s VirtualCare profile
Once your patient or client’s dependent has been added to your VirtualCare roster, you can go back and edit their personal information, including Last name, First name, Birth date, Health card number, and Email. These fields can be edited at any time to ensure that they are up to date.
1. Click Patients. The Patients list will display.
2. Locate the patient you’d like to edit.
Note: You can filter by Last name, First name, Gender, Birth date, Health card #, and even Email.
3. Click anywhere in the dependent’s row. The Edit Patient form will display.
4. Make the appropriate changes to their personal information.
5. When complete, click Save changes.
When the changes have saved successfully, the form will close and the patient will display in the list highlighted in green.